9.26.2005

Halle, halle, halle, hallelujah, hallelujah

I like classes. I'm in one right now and it's interesting to hear different people's perspective on a lecture we all just listened to about open theism. And now we're talking about the influences of Hellenistic thought on Christian faith. Good times.

I got an email today from Chuckie, who's the manager of Dear and the Headlights, the band that Ian and Joel are in. They are getting pretty big and it's cool to see it happen. I hope they do really good.

I go to Sacramento on Thursday. That sucks.

Work is still really busy. I spent all day today designing a brochure for the Office of World Missions and it is no fun. I hate the layout; there's too much text and the pictures aren't relevant. And it's cutting into my other responsibilities. And yet I said I would do it. Sigh.

I'm not sleeping a lot lately. That is weird. I must admit there is a certain attraction to being a sleepless creature who can still operate normally. Usually it means I'm spiritually unsettled. The worst time it happened to me was freshman year. I would spend hours lying in bed watching a clock, or walking around, or whatever. And then I had a tremendous fight with God and then everything was good. If you want to know what it's about, I'll tell you. But that's not the point. The point is, I am not sleeping and I might start going crazy for vanity's sake.

Class is getting good. Peace to all and to all a good night.

No comments: