9.12.2005

i'll follow you into the dark

It's been a while since I posted. I've been entirely too friggin busy. I've been back and forth from AZ, Mexico, and all the other places I've probably been whining about to everyone in my life. Work is always hard. Or has at least been hard recently. Many many things have been due and I don't want to relive it now or ever so I'm not going to.

I took the CSET this weekend. There were 4 sub-tests. Good grief. It took me more than 3 hours to finish, but I was given 5. There were two sections on multiple-choice, one short-answer, and two essays. I did okay on the whole thing but my main concern is that one of the essays wasn't strong enough. If that's what keeps me from being a teacher, I'll be pissed. Or I'll just do it better next time.

I still don't know what I want to do with my life. Or what God wants to do with my life. The point is, I am living my life kind of like a zombie. But a zombie who now weighs 199.5 lbs. It's the first time I've been under 200 probably since freshman year of college. And boy do I feel light. And by light, I mean hungry. Just right now, though, not all the time.

Monday nights I have class from 5-10:45. Tuesdays I have class from 2:30-6:15. Wednesdays I have class from 6:20-9:55. And then I get the rest of the week off. I'm concerned that I will not get everything I can from these classes because of my schedule and I will be too busy getting things done rather than enjoying learning. But I will have done a lot of work and probably earned my weight in books. Sigh.

Peace, I'm out.

No comments: