1.01.2006

These chicks don't even know the name of my band

I want to be an artist. It would be incredible to take words and put them onto paper and have them convey art to people. That would be neat. Two nights ago when we were driving around after DATH's show, I realized that I wanted to take a character through the sacred and profane and see how he emerged. I have my own ideas, but I just don't think that its pure enough without actually doing it. So I might start writing. Maybe I'll use this format; it seems less formal than an actual jaunt into the literary realm.

My artistic thought for the night:

When I'm walking on grass, I step on countless worms but I only feel guilty when I squish them on the sidewalk.

Peace to all. Here's a good blog to read, when it's updated: Emergent Latino

No comments: