5.08.2006

The taste of love is sweet, when hearts like ours meet

Here we go.

My parents in law just left this morning to return to AZ. It was nice having them out here. Stephen is staying with us this weekend and I can honestly say I just don't get his relationship. Everyday he spends about an hour fighting with her on the phone and it just doesn't seem enjoyable. But it's what he wants. So do we discourage the relationship? How do you convince someone that life is better than what they are accepting? I just point and laugh and hope that someone will do the same for me.

Pablo Honey came in the mail. Still haven't listened to it. And I did start reading Interview with the Vampire. It's an interesting concept, but it hasn't enraptured me the same way Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt did.

Time to not learn.

No comments: