5.01.2006

Yeah, I know he's a pretty good read...

I just bought a Bukowski book and thought about Modest Mouse. And I've been reading a book about Radiohead and have been loving it. So I bought Pablo Honey. Which I don't think I've ever heard all of. When they come to LA, I'm buying tickets even if I have to sell my child.

We are talking about Xian ethics right now. I think. It's horribly boring and I want to hit something just to prove my point. So I'm gonna take this bag of puppies, gonna set it out to freeze.

We're looking at a stereo system for our house right now. I am way too impulsive to make a decision like that. I wonder at what point does a person become incapable of making their own mind up? I spent a few days researching what bike to buy, then ended up buying one at WalMart for 100 bucks. But I never use it. So even though I spent time thinking about it, it was just whether or not I wanted a specific model, not whether or not I need it. My question is this: where is that voice of reason when I'm decided on the relevance of a product? I think it sold out. And the devil was ebay.

I'm still writing my paper on whether or not "In God We Trust" belongs on U.S. currency. I started out with a strong no, but now I think I'm drifting towards, meh, leave it. Is the idealist dying? Or is the idealist meeting the realist? I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Time to learn. Or look at myspace.

Peace.

No comments: