10.16.2006

I'm only happy when it rains

Thus begins the second straight day of writing. Note the time of entry to discern my commitment to this endeavor...

I went to the orthodontist today. The news he gave me was much more encouraging than the last orthodontist. This quote came in at $700 with a whitening included (with no braces, only retainers at night) versus the other guy, which came to $3300 and a year of braces. I'm not sure what this means. And where is Asian number 1 cutting corners? (See they're both Asians so I can say things like this. I have an Asian orthodontist.)

I sent a couple of emails today to people in charge of my masters program. We'll see what happens with that whole thing. I think I get to take a couple of more classes and something else. Oh yeah, the paper and the test.

Do I want to try to be an adjunct professor at APU? Short answer, probably. But if the requirements are as easy as they might be (and if I'm done after Sumner's class), maybe I should push to finish in December. Weird. That should give me some short-term motivation. Just what I needed...

I'm not sure how much more typing I can stand. A writer without a voice is a like a singer without a hand.

Clever? Not really. Hence my issues...

Peace to all.

No comments: