12.11.2006

Sometimes when you close your eyes you can see the place you used to live

I'm fairly convinced that I just bombed a midterm. I wish I didn't think that way but I just do.

Stephen has my name for Xmas. What to get the guy who has everything? A better attitude? A more unique perspective on things? Is that on eBay? Too many question marks? Yes?

I'm heading back to the Mile High state in a week and a half. Go team. Why do I report this, you ask? I'm not sure. Perhaps I'm a little nervous or something. Who can say what dangers lurk in the heart of man?

I'm selling a lot of stuff on eBay and making barely any money. I think at this point I've made, oh, about $70. Totally worth it. Only 20 hours of work for barely enough to pay for the gas that it took to buy the crap. Whatever. It's a good experiment.

Not much else.

Love,
Grandma and Grandpapa

No comments: