5.23.2007

Is that me, baby, or just a brilliant disguise?

Tomorrow I present my thesis. And by present, I mean defend. Not sure what that means but I think it means that they will mercilessly attack my sources, ideas, and points of view. Or whatever. I guess I'm nervous enough about it to talk about it but I don't think it's a very big thing.

Tried to see the Arcade Fire performance on iTunes. Downloaded the February 24 SNL episode they were on but wouldn't you know it, their performance wasn't included. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me especially because it comes up in the search window in iTunes. Crap on everybody.

So I guess that's about it. We're going camping this weekend with Geoff and Kyle, and Casey and Tim. It should be a good time. I'm looking forward to sitting on the beach and just letting the sun cook my carcass. Well, enough for now. See you all later.

No comments: