10.10.2008

Un deux trois, de mirroire noir

Update from the land of Nod:

Almost done with my EMT class.  So far, so good:  no one dead.  My A&P class is going well too, but I can't kill anyone online.

Toby keeps getting into the trash.  He used to jump up and grab the bag and pull it down.  I filled the bottom of it with at least 40 pounds of rock.  Now he just grabs onto the bag and shreds any part of it that is hanging over the edge.  I'm going to electrify it next and see if he likes that.  Also, I'm going to develop a way to electrify plastic.

I'm thinking about getting my pilot's license.  And by thinking about it, I mean watching a show on jets.

Lots going on in the news.  My Apple stock is back to what I bought it at.  Makes me want to buy more.  Which I would, if I weren't saddled with thousands of dollars of debt for education/a house/your mom.  She's an expensive one.

Well, kiss my grits.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously though, I've really been considering buying stock now while it's so low!