6.13.2005

And I could use a vacation myself

Speaking of which, we are back from CO. Becky is married now and I talked with her on the phone this morning about her gifts that she was still trying to get back to CA. I wanted to talk to her for a while about that but thought it would be selfish. I mean, even though I wanted to talk to her didn't mean she wanted to talk to me. So I politely answered her questions and then hung up. I hope she has fun on her honeymoon.

Work is slow. I have about 30 projects that are on-going that I can't seem to move too far ahead with. Errrg. Maybe tomorrow I'll start out the day with a swift kick to the nuts. Yum.

Stephen and Jessica are still broken up. I think. They were this weekend and I know it was hard for them. I hope they do what's right.

Me? Oh I'm fine. I finished my class tonight and just have a paper to finish by Friday. If you have any thoughts on Matthew 6:25-34, just let me know. And I'll ignore them because that's not part of the assignment. Sorry.

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about things, just take concern in them. Worry imobliizes, but concern moves you to action. Planning is time well spent, but worrying is time wasted. Verse 28 basically is saying go naked, cause it doesn't matter. The End