10.19.2005

I guess we'll just have to adjust

I no longer care about the World Series. How does a team who is at the top of their division for 85% of the year lose to the Wild Card winner? I'm just a little disappointed, boys.

Life is good otherwise. I had a profound sense last night that I was loved by God. It was neat. Toby and I went to the park and it was dark and had just rained and it smelled like burning wood. I just breathed really big and just knew that I was loved. It doesn't happen to me a lot; usually I find that intellectual talks and studies and readings bring me closer to God.

I'm thinking a lot about grace. I'm also writing a paper on it. And thinking about a tattoo of it. All that to say, grace is wonderful.

My wife and I had our 2 year anniversary yesterday. I can't believe that it has already been two years. If the faster you travel, the slower time goes, then the slower you travel, the fast time goes. I'm not sure if that's how time works, but I agree with whatever Einstein(?) said about it.

Time for more class. I'm learning about Latinos in the U.S. Who knew that I would someday be learning about this?

No comments: