11.28.2005

Are you dead or are you sleeping?

So much has happened. Becky and Adam's plane came in from CHI at about 11:15 pm so we left PHX then and didn't get back until 3:45 am Sunday morning. That made me tired. I have a new XBOX game called BurnOut 3 that I like a lot. That's nice.

Class is kind of boring. We are talking about predestination and human freedom. In the words of Kurt Cobain, "Who knows? Not me."

I am wondering if I should slow down my pursuit of God. Luther says that if you are stressed out in regards to your spirituality, it's because you are doing too much and not letting God doing enough. Or he said something like that. Maybe I should slow down with my thinking and just exist in God. I think that's always been my problem, though. I shouldn't be surprised. Mother would say something like this: "You just ask so many things. Why can't you just let things be?" And I would dislike her for saying so, but she'd have her truth.

Time for more web surfing. Maybe we'll get another dog.

No comments: