5.15.2006

Does that make me crazy? Does that make me crazy?

I have the Gnarls Barkley song stuck in my head. So it goes.

I'm reading more Dave Eggers. I really like him. I'm reading AHWSG, his memoirs about raising his brother after his parents die within 5 months of each other. He has such a refreshing style to his writing and it's nice to be talked to as an equal while reading. I also have a Ian McEwan book that I should start because his prose is beautiful, just beautiful, and I wish I could write like that.

I am planning my last two classes right now. It looks like I might get to take some Christian Ethics class on terrorism, or might have to, I guess. If I want to be done in December, it looks like I'll get to take something like that. And then a Sumner class to finish it all off. I wish this school had more options available, because it's a little lame that I have to take something that I'm not really interested in to finish. I have to waste electives on classes I'd elect not to take if given the chance. Fight everyone.

Saw M:I:III today. I hate the title and I hate the font in the movie that transitions the viewer from location to location. It was miserable. The movie was okay, but Tom Cruise is crazy. And I have it on good rumor that he might be gay. Like I care.

I hope to love the sensual.

Peace.

No comments: