6.05.2006

It's been a long December and there's reason to believe...

It's a slow night in class.

I'm trying to write a paper on masturbation. It would seem that from an ethical standpoint the Bible is nice and vague on it, while there are people on both sides of the issue on this side of AD. All that to say, I'm afraid that most of my paper will be concessions and the rest will be vauge. What a way to live.

There is not a lot else going on with me. Danielle is in school two nights a week and sometimes working three days a week. The pay is nice?

I really like summer. I really don't like working in the summer. I need to teach during the school year and get summer's off. Done and done.

I tried to get Radiohead tickets but it sold out in about 15 seconds. Rat bastards. And I heard Thom Yorke is releasing a solo album in July. Hope it's better than Billy Corgan's.

There's a great lady in our class whose name is Marva. She brings in her laptop, powercord, powerstrip, and A PRINTER to class each week about 20 minutes late, boots up with volume high, and never turns off her sound. It is hilarious. One time, her phone rang 3 different times with volume high and she didn't turn it off. At one point, she pulled it out and looked at it and THEN PUT IT RIGHT BACK. Lovely. I would love to have a camera follow her around all day. She is a character.

Speaking of characters, I didn't call Mom and Dad this weekend. Everytime I do, they seem to want to talk about Stephen. Rabble rousers? Who can say. But I'd still cuss Stephen out if I had the chance. Just because...

Peace everywhere.

No comments: