6.12.2006

You can't raise a baby on motor oil

It's been interesting.

I think I'm running out of seratonin. I've been sleeping a lot. And I just found out tonight that I have to write a bunch for my class. I think I'll write about masturbation. Or having In God We Trust on money. I know I wrote about that before, but it would be nice to reuse my other stats. I'm just afraid its too vague a topic.

Danielle is working a lot. The World Cup is going on. Wayne and I are going to watch the U.S. play the Czech Republic that I Tivo'd tomorrow. Bad English. Tomorrow, Wayne and I are going to watch a private airing of the U.S. vs Czech Republic World Cup Game that originally aired today at 9 am. And I'm going to drink beer and cook polish dogs.

I really don't want to write these papers. It seems like overkill. Hate the man, serve the man.

Peace.

No comments: